Easily document processes
- Find out how to meet the increasingly process-oriented approach to quality management that has been pursued by international standards such as ISO 9001 since the paradigm shift in 2000.
- Find out how you can document, structure and visualize processes in your company easily and uniformly.
- Learn how you can connect your respective business processes with each other and how you can link the processes with already existing documents from the d.3ecm DMS and d.velop life sciences QMS
- Learn how to automatically generate a process manual in several formats simultaneously based on the stored process data.
What to expect
1. Introduction of d.velop Life Sciences GmbH
2. Overview of the solutions by d.velop Life Sciences GmbH
3. Live presentation of a sample use case
Just a few steps to your goal:
1. Please use the following form “Request live webcast”
2. Fill in the contact fields.
3. We’re coming back to you. By telephone or e‑mail.
Note Live WebCast:
Enter your desired date with one week’s notice.
Request live webcast
Your WebCast presenter
Tim Dönnebrink works for the d.velop Life Sciences GmbH as an Account Manager and supports various new and long-term customers. In this role, he has specalized on the presentation and consulting of Process documentation and other related topics.