Successfully controlling documents
- Learn how to digitally create, revise and sign work/process instructions (SOPs), process descriptions, test specifications, operating instructions, contracts or any other type of document.
- Learn how to manage and store a single or multi-level document circulation.
- Learn how the system automatically assigns appropriate “Periodic Review” tasks to the appropriate employees.
- Learn how the integrated reminder and escalation management signals when deadlines are exceeded.
- Learn how participation in the automatic document circulation is confirmed by an electronic GxP-compliant signature.
- Find out how traceability is ensured by means of an integrated audit trail for each document.
What to expect
1. Introduction of d.velop Life Sciences GmbH
2. Overview of the solutions by d.velop Life Sciences GmbH
3. Live presentation of a sample use case
Just a few steps to your goal:
1. Please use the following form “Request live webcast”
2. Fill in the contact fields.
3. We’re coming back to you. By telephone or e‑mail.
Note Live WebCast:
Enter your desired date with one week’s notice.
Your contact person: Tim Dönnebrink
Request live webcast
Your WebCast presenter
Tim Dönnebrink works for the d.velop Life Sciences GmbH as an Account Manager and supports various new and long-term customers. In this role, he has specalized on the presentation and consulting of Document Control and other related topics.