The Aristo Pharma Group introduces the document and quality management system of d.velop Life Sciences to further companies of the group in a record time of three to five months. In addition to the introduction of various solutions (e.g. SOP, MQM, …), the main focus was primarily on the migration of QM documents and qualification profiles while considering specific processes.
Due to an exemplary cooperation between Aristo Pharma Group and d.velop Life Sciences, it was possible to fully integrate a total of six companies into the d.3 Life Science system in just under two years. These include to date:
- [02/2019 – 02/2020] — Project duration approx. 12 months — Aristo Pharma GmbH
- [01/2020 – 06/2020] — Project duration approx. 5 months — LINDOPHARM GmbH
- [07/2020 – 09/2020] — Project duration approx. 3 months — esparma Pharma Services GmbH
- [07/2020 – 09/2020] — Project duration approx. 3 months — Steiner pharmaceuticals
- [10/2020 – 01/2021] — Project duration approx. 4 months — Advance Pharma GmbH
- [10/2020 – 02/2021] — Project duration approx. 4 months — Pharma Wernigerode GmbH
Since February 2021, all six German companies of the Aristo Pharma Group are using d.3 Life Sciences. You can find out how things will develop in the future and which steps are still on the agenda in a success story on our Reference page.
Brief introduction: Aristo Pharma
Aristo Pharma was founden in 2008 and within a very short time has been able to establish itself among the most important pharmaceutical companies. The workforce includes around 1750 employees throughout the Aristo Pharma Group. The focus of the product range is on well-known original products in addition to a broad selection of the most important active ingredients in the generics market. In addition, an extensive selection of herbal medicines, some of which have been tried and tested for decades, as well as modern medical products and aids are offered.